Old 07-05-2004, 04:03 AM
Sunflower

Default Help with id of this rose

"Randy" wrote in message
om...
I need help on what kind of rose this is? As far as i know she doesn't
spray or do much of anything to the rose climber. Could this be a Don
Juan? Here are two pictures and if anyone needs a close up of just the
rose i can get that also.

http://webpages.charter.net/rscarbro/normarose1.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/rscarbro/normarose2.jpg

We have just really started noticing roses and we are wanting some
climbers in our yard. Last year we bought three carefree beautys and
in between them we have two icebergs between each carefree beauty.
These are a bush rose down by the road and they are looking good in
this being the second year, if we can keep the rabbits and deer off
them. We have found a New Dawn climber at a nursery that we love and
we are thinking of getting this as a climber. Then maybe this year or
next we would like to get an arbour or trellis and combine a red
climber and white climber together. I think we have decided on Don
Juan and White Dawn together but still looking at Iceberg Climber and
Dublin Bay. Any suggestions or help i sure will appreciate.
Thanks In Northwest Tennessee

Too disease free for Don Juan. I'm thinking Dublin Bay, as the form is more
loose, similar to your picture. Don Juan is more of a high centered bloom.