Old 07-05-2004, 04:04 AM
Moontanman

Default Banana Plant, aquatic or bog?

Banana plants grow wild in my area, the bananas are only seen on plants that
are free floating. When a plant finally gets rooted in the substrate it loses
it's bananas and grows into a water lilly. Some times the water lilly will give
off little banana plants from its leaves or roots I really don't remember
which. The floating banana plants can divide into many small plants. A great
many of the banana plants used to come from my area, they were collected from
the wild. Now most of the small ponds they grew in have been drained to build
houses. But I have seen the small ponds with hundreds if not thousands of
banana plants in them.

Moon
I breed dwarf crayfish for planted aquariums and grow trees in aquariums.
My groups