Old 07-05-2004, 09:04 AM
Olly

Default Lawn turfing

On Fri, 7 May 2004 00:30:25 +0100, "Chris" wrote:

I been reading up on lawn care but being a novice I am not sure what to do
really, what is the best way to maintain the new lawn so I dont end up with
moss and weeds again, I cant afford to re-turf ever summer

To keep a lawn healthy it needs cutting once a week - not too short,
good drainage - spiking over with fork now and again helps, and just
deal with any weed that comes up promptly - either dig out ( special
weed removing tool or spot treat. Most lawns have suffered from the
long dry Summer + wet Winter.

Good luck.