Old 07-05-2004, 12:06 PM
Remydog

Default Where to buy waffle filter foam

What sort of a place would sell pieces of the waffle filter foam that is
used in my Fishmate gravity filter? That filter has two densities, a medium
and fine. The idea of paying a premium at retail to purchase two pieces cut
to size irks me when I could probably buy five times as much for the price
and cut it to size myself. I'd love to find a place that may even have a
coarser variety and stack three of them together, as well as having extra
sets so I could run a set through the dishwasher while another takes over
the job.

--
Remydog

Check out Spamex at