Old 07-05-2004, 03:08 PM
Gale Pearce

Default Fish zit

If the "pus sack" has a dark thread or tail attached to it it is probably
"anchor worm"
Gale :~)
"Bill" wrote in message
. com...
Hi all - I have a white comet with what looks like a big zit on the bridge
of it's nose. There is just a tinge of red at the base and then a
protrusion approximately 1/8" in diameter not tall at all (1/16" or

less?),
which looks like a puberty pus sack. I believe it was 'drying' out at one
point but has now returned and is growing although slowly. Sorry I don't
have a place to post a pic if I could get one. Water is good - numerous
other fish with no similar traits.

Any thoughts about what this is and should I be doing something about it?
This fish is about 5-6 inches long, so maybe it is a puberty zit heh?
Thanxx
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas