Old 07-05-2004, 06:07 PM
GrlIntrpted

Default Cycnoches lehmanii

I have a sulking Cycnoches lehmanii. I took it out from it's media and the
roots that grew initially do not appear happy. They're not penatrating the
media and not as plump and healthy as the Ctsm pileatum. I keep them in
similar conditions though the Cyc gets very bright light, it does not get
direct sun exposure, both are very well fed on regular basis (during the
growing season), and are kept moist (though not wet) and are in 70%
humidity. The Ctsm is growing by leaps and bounds, probably the healthiest
plant that I own, the Cyc, is sulking. What am I doing wrong?

Mariana