Old 08-05-2004, 06:05 PM
Tumbleweed

Default Spiders!!

"Moo" wrote in message
Hello,

I recently moved into a new property and begun work on the garden. At the
bottom there was huge unsightly compost heap which we promptly disposed

of.
Living in the compost heap was a whole load of spiders, quite a few have
disappeared but there are loads and loads living in the lawn (they were in
the lawn to start with aswell as the compost heap). I hate spiders,
especially when there are so many of them, is there anything I can do to

get
rid of them? I want my girlfriend to be able to sunbathe on the lawn
without fear of twenty spiders running across her legs every few minutes

(I
exaggerate not!).

Thanks!

Moo

Keep the lawn mowed & have a bird table with some food on it? (the birds
will also eat the spiders)

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks for email address