Old 08-05-2004, 11:11 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Spiders!!

"Moo" wrote in message
Hello,

I recently moved into a new property and begun work on the garden.

At the
bottom there was huge unsightly compost heap which we promptly

disposed of.
Living in the compost heap was a whole load of spiders, quite a few

have
disappeared but there are loads and loads living in the lawn (they

were in
the lawn to start with aswell as the compost heap). I hate spiders,
especially when there are so many of them, is there anything I can

do to get
rid of them? I want my girlfriend to be able to sunbathe on the

lawn
without fear of twenty spiders running across her legs every few

minutes (I
exaggerate not!).

I wonder what pests you are harbouring in the garden which have
resulted in such an explosion of spiders to live off them.

Franz