Old 09-05-2004, 04:02 AM
junkyardcat

Default bulb question

Hi Brad,

When I buy bags of bulbs from Wal-Mart, I always look for the ones that are
already sprouting in the bag. I have planted several like that early this
Spring, and I am getting beautiful flowers from them already...so I would
suggest you go ahead and plant them in the ground now and see what happens

Angie

"B. Rhodes" wrote in message
I bought a bunch of bulbs last fall/early winter and unfortunately I ran

out
of time to plant them before the weather got cold.

I found the bag of bulbs last week in my garage and many of them have

began
to sprout inside the bag. Should I plant these, or just throw them out?

Will
they bloom this year, next year, or never?

Thanks
Brad