Old 09-05-2004, 07:05 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Red eyed Koi

I don't know the answer, but may I suggest that you stay away from
aquarium/pet stores. They usually give horrible advice when it comes to
pond!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"CC" wrote in message
Hello. I had a number of Koi hinerited from the previous occupants of the
house, one of the koi was all white with a couple of orange spots and

bright
red eyes (I think the skin was red around it as well).
They are all dead now (see other post) but I am curious if I can get

another
like him. He was my buddy and I miss him.
I have seen koi like that in japanese ink drawings before. The aquariums
stores have no idea.

Thank you