Old 09-05-2004, 05:15 PM
dommy dommy is offline
Registered User

Location: London
Default Little dots on my cucumber, help please :-/

Quote:
Originally posted by Shirl
Hello

Ok I brought my cucumber plant in from the greenhouse tonight as there may
be a frost and I noticed it had tiny dots on the underside of the leaves.
Now im assuming they are some type of insect but as a total newbie I could
do with a little advice please.

I've looked on the net and it seems that spider mite is common but I just
want to check with you guys first. What do I need to do now? And should I
keep it away from the rest of my plants?

I bought the plant at my local garden center and noticed that the first
three true leaves (it has five in total) have a kind of light coloured
speckled effect on the tops, is this related do you think?

Thankyou for any help
Hi, dont know if your problem is similar to mine, but if it is then I think it should be Ok, according to these guys:

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showth...threadid=60570