Old 09-05-2004, 07:03 PM
sandy

Default Crows

Thank you for the ideals.
sandy

"Timothy" wrote in message
s.com...
On Sun, 09 May 2004 08:58:57 -0700, sandy wrote:

I have allot of crows in my garden, is there a good way to keep them
away? Sandy

I've used flash tape to keep the birds out:
http://www.biconet.com/birds/flashTape.html Some people like to use
aluminum pie pans hanging from trees or stakes. These work best where they
can spin from the wind and bump in to each other to make noise (imho).
I've used aol cd's and bad burnt cd's (coasters) in apple trees to help
scare away the birds. A large rubber snake or a plastic owl works great
also. You could always build a scarecrow. If your into buying garden toys,
you could try this:

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page...urrency=2&SID=
Just make sure you have your video camera around to film the fun....
Good luck.