Old 09-05-2004, 11:05 PM
KerplunKuK

Default Turtles in my pond????

"WilsonKKW" wrote in message
I have a pond 8'x11' with waterfall, have 5 4'' Koi 4 4'' comets(gold

fish)
can I add Turtles?( Red ear painted) there is an area that I can seperate

the
turtles from the fish i needed

Depends on alot. Can you keep the turtles in the area required? They will
do everything they can to get away. In that area can you provide basking
areas? Can you protect them from other wild animals? Do you have areas for
the fish to hide, should the turtles reach them? Is your filter system
adequate? Turtles provide copious amounts of waste. Feel free to email me
with any questions.
--
Victoria Concordia Crescit