Old 10-05-2004, 12:04 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Where to buy waffle filter foam

www.aquaticeco.com Is the place you want to check into. Search for filter
media, you can buy a sheet of all types including carbon matting. ~ jan

On Fri, 07 May 2004 10:47:22 GMT, "Remydog" wrote:

What sort of a place would sell pieces of the waffle filter foam that is
used in my Fishmate gravity filter? That filter has two densities, a medium
and fine. The idea of paying a premium at retail to purchase two pieces cut
to size irks me when I could probably buy five times as much for the price
and cut it to size myself. I'd love to find a place that may even have a
coarser variety and stack three of them together, as well as having extra
sets so I could run a set through the dishwasher while another takes over
the job.