Old 10-05-2004, 12:09 AM
Shirl

Default Little dots on my cucumber, help please :-/

"dommy" wrote in message
s.com...
Hi, dont know if your problem is similar to mine, but if it is then I
think it should be Ok, according to these guys:

http://tinyurl.com/38qy7
--
dommy

Hi dommy and thankyou for your reply, its much appreciated.

Hmmm I dont think my cucumber is suffering the same thing as you, mine seems
to have some little insect on it. It was very small but I managed to wash
it off (daily soakings) but I still have what looks to be a few eggs (teeny
clear blobs)

I've still kept the plant out of the greenhouse as I dont want it spreading.
Im just hoping that these daily hosing downs will clear it eventually. In
future I will grow my own plants from seed as im sure I bought it with the
insect on.

Any more advice greatly appreciated

Thanks again