Old 10-05-2004, 09:06 AM
martin

Default Hampton Court Palace flower show tickets online

On Sun, 9 May 2004 23:45:23 +0100, "Tumbleweed"
wrote:

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , Tumbleweed
writes
Anyone else had trouble buying these online? Tried on two different PC's
with two different OS's with two different browsers, in each case part

way
through the checkout process (when you put your postcode in), the

shopping
basket display near the top of the screen went from 'your basket contains

1
item' to 'your basket contains 0 items'

Have you got your browser set to reject cookies?

No. And I frequently shop on the net without problems. 3 years ago (or maybe
2, the last time we went) I would have had this problem on a Win98 PC with
IE 5.5. Today had it on a XP with IE 6, and also a Win2k with Netscape 7.
Tomorrow I think I'll try it with Firefox on Linux. I dont think its me
somehow.

Are you running Norton Internet Security or a similar firewall?
Look in it's log file after you try to buy tickets.

Can you post the URL of the site that offers Hampton Court Palace
flower show tickets online?