Old 10-05-2004, 04:10 PM
Susan Erickson

Default Rebecca Northen orchids

On Mon, 10 May 2004 10:05:41 -0400, Rob Halgren
wrote:

Rob's new rule: Don't give two closely related hybrids the same
name, regardless of how much you like the honoree. It is just too darn
confusing.

There is a Paph. Rebecca Tyson Northen (concolor x purpuratum).
That is all I found using Wildcatt, but that doesn't mean there aren't more.

Rob

I would have sworn there was a Catt. But you are as always
correct. I could not believe it when I started running the
Wildcatt check. I wonder how many of the Rebecca's are for her
and they only used the first name. She was a gem.
SuE