Old 10-05-2004, 07:18 PM
theoneflasehaddock

Default Is this safe to place in my garden?

Subject: Is this safe to place in my garden?
From: "Cereus-validus"
Date: 5/8/2004 4:04 PM Central Daylight Time
Shame on you.

That's a sneaky way to spam the newsgroup.

I would say those butt ugly copper/brass sculptures would be very toxic to
garden plants.

Indeed. ANy kind of metal should be avoided for potting plants, as it will
dissolve slightly in water and poison them. Especially avoid with orchids,
mosses, carnivorous plants, and anything with a weak root system, as it will
poison them especially quick.

-

"Tyler John" wrote in message
om...
I could not find a way to put the picture in here, so i'm linking to it:

http://www.tomsenenterprise.com/Trin...s.asp?Category
ID=2005

My question is, being of the nature of the material would it hurt my

plants?

Thanks in advance,

John

theoneflasehaddock