Old 08-05-2004, 10:04 PM
Tyler John

Default Is this safe to place in my garden?

I could not find a way to put the picture in here, so i'm linking to it:
http://www.tomsenenterprise.com/Trin...ategoryID=2005

My question is, being of the nature of the material would it hurt my plants?

Thanks in advance,

John
Old 08-05-2004, 11:02 PM
Cereus-validus

Shame on you.

That's a sneaky way to spam the newsgroup.

I would say those butt ugly copper/brass sculptures would be very toxic to
garden plants.

m...

Old 08-05-2004, 11:02 PM
David J Bockman

Yes, placing something like this in your garden would not only kill your
plants, but the neighbor's plants as well. I'm calling the EPA.

When sock-puppeting in the future, you may wish to change your email address
to differ from the title of the webpage you're spamming.

Dave

"Tyler John" wrote in message
m...
I could not find a way to put the picture in here, so i'm linking to it:

http://www.tomsenenterprise.com/Trin...sp?CategoryID=

Old 09-05-2004, 12:03 AM
Vox Humana

"Tyler John" wrote in message
m...
I could not find a way to put the picture in here, so i'm linking to it:

http://www.tomsenenterprise.com/Trin...ategoryID=2005

My question is, being of the nature of the material would it hurt my

plants?

That stuff would look right at home in a trailer park.

Old 09-05-2004, 02:02 AM
Cheryl Isaak

On 5/8/04 6:41 PM, in article ,
"Vox Humana" wrote:

"Tyler John" wrote in message
m...
I could not find a way to put the picture in here, so i'm linking to it:

http://www.tomsenenterprise.com/Trin...?CategoryID=20
05

My question is, being of the nature of the material would it hurt my

plants?

That stuff would look right at home in a trailer park.

You're too kind!
Cheryl

Old 09-05-2004, 03:04 AM
Salty Thumb

(Tyler John) wrote in
m:

http://www.tomsenenterprise.com/Trin...lts.asp?Catego
ryID=2005

My question is, being of the nature of the material would it hurt my
plants?

Thanks in advance,

John

I happened to know a Capt. Pikard who put a rusted metal sign that he
"found" at an archaeolgical dig in his brother's vineyard. Long story
short, the sign touched an encapsulated power conduit and electrocuted him
(the brother). Naturally, all the plants died afterwards. The Captain
wasn't around to help, as he was away boldly going where no one had gone
before.
Old 09-05-2004, 03:04 AM
eclectic

"Tyler John" wrote in message
m...
I could not find a way to put the picture in here, so i'm linking to it:

http://www.tomsenenterprise.com/Trin...ategoryID=2005

My question is, being of the nature of the material would it hurt my plants?

Thanks in advance,

John

John,

What were you thinking? You should have first questioned yourself
about the advisability of this shabby posting:
Will anybody be so taken with the products that they ignore this affront
and actually order something?
The only thing hurt is your credibility.

Old 09-05-2004, 03:05 AM
escapee

Not so sneaky. I figured it out before I opened your response, which is as I
thought it would be!

People.

On Sat, 08 May 2004 21:04:10 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
opined:

Shame on you.

That's a sneaky way to spam the newsgroup.

I would say those butt ugly copper/brass sculptures would be very toxic to
garden plants.

om...

Old 09-05-2004, 03:06 AM
Ann

(Tyler John) expounded:

I could not find a way to put the picture in here, so i'm linking to it:
http://www.tomsenenterprise.com/Trin...ategoryID=2005

My question is, being of the nature of the material would it hurt my plants?

Thanks in advance,

John

Gee, I dunno, but you can be sure I'd never put any of this stuff in
my garden, I don't buy from spammers.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA
Old 09-05-2004, 06:03 PM
paghat

In article , "Vox Humana"
wrote:

"Tyler John" wrote in message
m...
I could not find a way to put the picture in here, so i'm linking to it:

http://www.tomsenenterprise.com/Trin...ategoryID=2005

My question is, being of the nature of the material would it hurt my

plants?

That stuff would look right at home in a trailer park.

Have a little pity! Trashy product that even trashy customers wouldn't
waste their money on when Uncle Deekus already made ten better out ones by
welding rebar to random parts off that rusty car that's been on blocks in
front of the trailer for the last eight or nine years. It's just sad.
Think of the dreams of wealth that went through some drunken loon's mind
before posting stealth spam, like Zippy the Pinhead's plan to sell dried
dogturds on a stick on eBay, only to discover later that the only bidder
was himself. Life is just so awfully full of big mistakes & bigger
sorrows.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"

Old 09-05-2004, 10:03 PM
ten4

paghat wrote:

Have a little pity! Trashy product that even trashy customers wouldn't
waste their money on when Uncle Deekus already made ten better out ones by
welding rebar to random parts off that rusty car that's been on blocks in
front of the trailer for the last eight or nine years. It's just sad.
Think of the dreams of wealth that went through some drunken loon's mind
before posting stealth spam, like Zippy the Pinhead's plan to sell dried
dogturds on a stick on eBay, only to discover later that the only bidder
was himself. Life is just so awfully full of big mistakes & bigger
sorrows.

-paghat the ratgirl

So sad. Here it is Mother's Day, and all paghat has to do is play with
her computer.

Old 09-05-2004, 10:03 PM
Cereus-validus

Yeah, sure.

Look who's talking, Nancy Spew herself!!!!

Old 10-05-2004, 06:02 AM
eclectic

"paghat" wrote in message
news

Have a little pity! Trashy product that even trashy customers wouldn't
waste their money on when Uncle Deekus already made ten better out ones by
welding rebar to random parts off that rusty car that's been on blocks in
front of the trailer for the last eight or nine years. It's just sad.

Your own garden design preferences have been reflected in
your effective use of time tested, hardscape materials. However,
couldn't you imagine a garden using unconventional materials such
as welded rebar to good effect? (No real need for automotive parts.
Why gild the lily? :^)

Think of the dreams of wealth that went through some drunken loon's mind
before posting stealth spam, like Zippy the Pinhead's plan to sell dried
dogturds on a stick on eBay, only to discover later that the only bidder
was himself. Life is just so awfully full of big mistakes & bigger
sorrows.

Zippy the Pinhead is one strange looking dude!

Regards.

[IMG] code is On

Garden Door in Door County Wisconsin Garden Door 10 Resting place with fountain and windchime.JPG (1/1) Just Plane Noise Garden Photos 0 31-07-2009 11:01 PM
Is this safe to place in my garden? Tyler John Edible Gardening 6 30-05-2004 05:05 AM
Is this safe to place in my garden? Tyler John Roses 1 08-05-2004 10:05 PM
OT/ Garden plant place jammer Ponds 0 01-05-2004 06:04 AM
place to buy rusty garden tools James Caley United Kingdom 29 11-10-2003 11:12 PM