Old 10-05-2004, 08:12 PM
George

Default Turtles in my pond????

"WilsonKKW" wrote in message
WOW, do I have tons of questions. you gave me lots to think about too.
now I worry that they will surely need warmth in winter, I am in Maryland,
cold winters. I can see myself having to donate them to a good home,money lost
then,

Unless you plan on converting them into winter ice sculptures, I think you had
been plan ahead for winter, no doubt about it. If they are a temperate species,
they may survive in the pond as long as it is deep, and you put a de-icer in it.
But If I were you, I'd plan on giving them shelter. I hope you are not married!