Old 11-05-2004, 03:08 PM
Richard Patefield

Default [IBC] Juniper rescue

On Mon, 10 May 2004 15:27:46 -0700, you wrote:

Pray.

....and when you have them out, give them enough time for your prayers
to be answered.

I might be happier with nearer 50/50 root/foliage, but I'm applying a
general rule. Others may know better in this specific case.

Richard

Kirsune Miko

Allen wrote:
There's a house near me that's being rennovated and they've given me
the old junipers growing on the side. These guys are about 3-4"
diameter and stand about 2-3 feet tall. Besides getting all the roots
i can, putting them in some sandy, well draining mix, in the shade,
foliar feedings, and cutting them back so that i've got a 75% top 25%
root proportion .... What other advice can you all give me to give
them the best chance possible ?

************************************************* *******************************
************************************************* *******************************

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

"Art does not take kindly to facts, is helpless to grapple with theories, and is killed outright by a sermon." Agnes Ropplier
(added to the above)
"How many things in life do we bludgeon with facts, render helpless
with theories, and kill with sermons? If art can help us go beyond
these patterns, we certainly need it in our lives."
Anne Wilson Schaef
From, "Women Who Do Too Much Calandar 2004."

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++