Old 11-05-2004, 08:17 PM
Bonnie

Default KOI Picture help!

Dominique wrote:
Hello,

My son's Kindergarten class is coming to my pond next week for a field trip.
I'm going to do a presentation on the pond and the koi. My koi are about 8
inches long, but I want to show the children a picture of a really big koi
so they can get an idea of how big they get. Does anyone have a picture of
someone holding a big koi so they can get an idea of size? I've searched the
internet and looked in all my magazines, but can seem to find a good one.

Thanks
Dominique

Visit Brett's site and click on koi. You can maximize the
photos. Great pix of koi and Brett is holding them so you
get the idea of size.
http://www.brettsfishfarm.com/default.html

--
Bonnie