Old 11-05-2004, 07:03 PM
Dominique

Default KOI Picture help!

Hello,

My son's Kindergarten class is coming to my pond next week for a field trip.
I'm going to do a presentation on the pond and the koi. My koi are about 8
inches long, but I want to show the children a picture of a really big koi
so they can get an idea of how big they get. Does anyone have a picture of
someone holding a big koi so they can get an idea of size? I've searched the
internet and looked in all my magazines, but can seem to find a good one.

Thanks
Dominique

Old 11-05-2004, 08:17 PM
Bonnie

Dominique wrote:
Hello,

My son's Kindergarten class is coming to my pond next week for a field trip.
I'm going to do a presentation on the pond and the koi. My koi are about 8
inches long, but I want to show the children a picture of a really big koi
so they can get an idea of how big they get. Does anyone have a picture of
someone holding a big koi so they can get an idea of size? I've searched the
internet and looked in all my magazines, but can seem to find a good one.

Thanks
Dominique

Visit Brett's site and click on koi. You can maximize the
photos. Great pix of koi and Brett is holding them so you
get the idea of size.
http://www.brettsfishfarm.com/default.html

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 11-05-2004, 08:17 PM
Cheryl

Do a Search on www.google.com go to images and type in Koi you should
find a few.
Hope this helps and have fun with the kiddies. I work with young children
and know they will enjoy it!
Cheryl

Old 11-05-2004, 09:03 PM
Dominique

Thank you...I was looking for something like that!
There were lots of pics of koi but not many of people holding them!

Dominique

Old 12-05-2004, 07:16 AM
chagoi

Dominique wrote:
Hello,

My son's Kindergarten class is coming to my pond next week for a field trip.
I'm going to do a presentation on the pond and the koi. My koi are about 8
inches long, but I want to show the children a picture of a really big koi
so they can get an idea of how big they get. Does anyone have a picture of
someone holding a big koi so they can get an idea of size? I've searched the
internet and looked in all my magazines, but can seem to find a good one.

Thanks
Dominique

Dominique

Check out the following link there are 2 pictures of large koi being
held by someone. Plus it shows a lot of pictures of koi farms in Japan.

http://www.keirinponds.com/koifarm.html

Chagoi
http://ourkoipond.com

-- People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because
it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.
-Unknown

-- I love to cook with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.