Old 11-05-2004, 10:09 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Redland Orgy Festival

Wendy,

We'll take the camera; I'll ask Frank to take pictures while I loot and
pillage, LOL! But what am I saying? He will also be looting and pillaging,
though not to the extent of MY looting and pillaging. See what happens when
both of us are addicted?

Molli, there are 3 vendors who didn't get their papers in order, though I
can't name them. Could be more, never know. Since we're bound to cross
paths, how will I know you? We're hard to miss - I'm 5'1", reddish hair and
dark skin and Frank is 6'3", a big guy.

Diana

"molli" wrote in message
Shopping will be fairly limited this year, due to finances (trip to

England
the next week...lol) and I just found out Bela Vista is NOT coming...their
govt played around too long and they won't even have their Cites til NEXT
week! Darn.

(I would be shopping)*G*
Have a super time.
--