Old 12-05-2004, 01:04 AM
wendy7

Default Redland Orgy Festival

Good, the more the merrier Diana, especially if you all party afterwards.
Have a great time looting & pillaging but don't get caught on camera! *g*
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Wendy,

We'll take the camera; I'll ask Frank to take pictures while I loot
and pillage, LOL! But what am I saying? He will also be looting and
pillaging, though not to the extent of MY looting and pillaging. See
what happens when both of us are addicted?

Molli, there are 3 vendors who didn't get their papers in order,
though I can't name them. Could be more, never know. Since we're
bound to cross paths, how will I know you? We're hard to miss - I'm
5'1", reddish hair and dark skin and Frank is 6'3", a big guy.

Diana

"molli" wrote in message
Shopping will be fairly limited this year, due to finances (trip to
England the next week...lol) and I just found out Bela Vista is NOT
coming...their govt played around too long and they won't even have
their Cites til NEXT week! Darn.

(I would be shopping)*G*
Have a super time.
--