Old 12-05-2004, 04:02 AM
Gardñ@Gardñ.info

Default Desperate, or I wouldn't advertise -- warning: wind chimes

Salty Thumb in
:

yeah. btw, would anyone like a couple of used 5 1/4 inch floppies?

I still have some myself (SSDD, used though). Broke down and threw
most of them out. Don't think there's any chance of recycling ...
last I checked (5 years ago), they just burn them for fuel, at least
around here.

But you never know (selling junk) ... I sold a dozen issues of the New
Zork Times/Status Line (that you get a free subscription for when
buying an Infocom game) for $100+. I also sold 3 Infocom games, but
didn't get half that for all 3. Back then it was 25 cent listing fee,
and I thought I'd list the NZT set to get more exposure (linking it
back to the games). Sure glad I didn't just chuck them.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...8&oe=UTF-8&q=%
22obscure+technology%22+%7C+%22obsolete+technology %22+gallery

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...echnology% 22
+%7C+%22obsolete+technology%22+museum

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...22obscure%22+%
7C+%22obsolete%22+network+cp%2Fm

still OT, but for other reader's potential amusement :-)