Old 12-05-2004, 07:16 AM
chagoi

Default KOI Picture help!

Dominique wrote:
Hello,

My son's Kindergarten class is coming to my pond next week for a field trip.
I'm going to do a presentation on the pond and the koi. My koi are about 8
inches long, but I want to show the children a picture of a really big koi
so they can get an idea of how big they get. Does anyone have a picture of
someone holding a big koi so they can get an idea of size? I've searched the
internet and looked in all my magazines, but can seem to find a good one.

Thanks
Dominique

Dominique

Check out the following link there are 2 pictures of large koi being
held by someone. Plus it shows a lot of pictures of koi farms in Japan.

http://www.keirinponds.com/koifarm.html

Chagoi
http://ourkoipond.com

-- People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because
it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.
-Unknown

-- I love to cook with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.