Old 12-05-2004, 01:02 PM
Frogleg

Default Desperate, or I wouldn't advertise -- warning: wind chimes

(Gary) in news:ff8337fd.0405062159.53cbf0e6
@posting.google.com:

BTW - It really is unbelievable how much valueless, manufactured crap
we have in the world, while on the other hand, we have so many people
who are starving and eating out of garbage cans.

Well, according to the label, the cow windchimes aren't manufactured,
but hand-crafted from local materials.

Also, while I agree that we all have too much Stuff, refraining from
acquistion is not going to feed the hungry. In fact, 'consumerism'
drives the US economy -- if everyone bought only what they needed,
millions (more) would be jobless. Economics is a very mysterious
animal.