Old 12-05-2004, 06:16 PM
Mike

Default OT Customers from hell

Yes you pick it up into a poly bag then follow to get his address, then

put
the sealed bag into a jiffy bag (That doesn't have your name or address on
it) and post it to him forgetting to put on stamps, that way he has to pay
around £1.00 to get the dog mess back.
I have done this to people cleaning out their cars in my gateway and who

are
stupid enough to dump things with their name and address on them (repeat
prescription forms, pay slip, expenses claim form and envelope) the latter
was from around 40 miles away so I wonder how it was explained to her
husband.
With it on plane paper a note just saying " Thought you might like these
things of yours back as I have no use for them".

I had just walked into a pedestrian precinct and saw a woman sitting on the
seat drop something. I picked it up and said 'I think you have dropped
something' and handed it to her. "Oh it's rubbish" (I could see that, it was
the finished chocolate wrapper) 'Wouldn't it be better in the rubbish bin at
the end of the seat you are sitting on?'. Hopefully, fully embarrassed she
said yes, took it off me and put it in the rubbish bin.

I regret to say she was of the Senior Citizen age, not a kid.

Another one I have no hesitation in using is, I hold a door open for someone
and they walk straight through. "Sorry what did you say?" I ask, 'I didn't
say anything', "Oh I thought you said Thank You"
I am afraid that this is once again, usually the Senior Citizen.

I find the politest people are the children of about 7 - 9ish years, hold
the doors and say thank you and pardon, then it goes to pot :-((

Mike