Old 12-05-2004, 06:19 PM
Toronto Orchids Toronto Orchids is offline
Registered User

Location: Toronto, Ontario. Canada
Default My first orchid. (what is it?)

thanks so much... and with a name like bb... I never doubted your uncanny ability to be the board clown.

thanks everyone for your help. I will continue to research this flower.

this particular orchid is a:

Phal. Brother Stage 'B#1'
x Phal. Deventeriana 'Treva'

whatever that means ?!?1?!?!?!?

so... Susan was right on the ball. it is a hybrid.

thanks again...

p.

ps. bb... no hard feelings... cut this orchid rookie some slack, will ya ?

Quote:
Originally posted by bb
On Wed, 12 May 2004 04:56:31 GMT, Toronto Orchids
wrote:

How can I identify this orchid ?

Sometimes looking at the little white tag sticking into the pot works.

bb