Old 13-05-2004, 03:07 AM
coati

Default spring pond pictures

On Wed, 12 May 2004 05:21:54 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\""
wrote:

You are never done with a pond!

Your pond and yard looks fabulous. & the shot with the mule deer is worth a
million bucks :-)

I just absolutely love the way it blends in with the surroundings, like a
spring or an oasis in the desert!

How do you keep it algae free in such a direct sunlight?

I dunno, been very lucky in this respect. I do get a lot of hair
algae which I harvest and use for composting purposes. I also have
hyacinths growing like crazy too. The fish population seems be
holding steady at about 25 comets and I feed them nothing, so there
is little nutrient flow into the system.

Thanks for the comment that it looks like a spring. That's just what
I was trying for