Old 12-05-2004, 04:09 AM
coati

Default spring pond pictures

hi, after three years and a coupla revisions I think I'm done . . . .

http://home.earthlink.net/~menaxe/po...spring_04.html

I couldn't have done it without you guys. Thanks much
Old 12-05-2004, 04:09 AM
Benign Vanilla

"coati" wrote in message
hi, after three years and a coupla revisions I think I'm done . . . .

http://home.earthlink.net/~menaxe/po...mmer___02/Fall
_02/spring_04.html

I couldn't have done it without you guys. Thanks much

Done? LOL. Yeah right. When are you starting the next pond.

BV.

Old 12-05-2004, 05:02 AM
Ka30P

I really like it!!
http://home.earthlink.net/~menaxe/po...mmer___02/Fall
_02/spring_04.html

kathy :-)
Old 12-05-2004, 07:16 AM
Just Me \Koi\

You are never done with a pond!

Your pond and yard looks fabulous. & the shot with the mule deer is worth a
million bucks :-)

I just absolutely love the way it blends in with the surroundings, like a
spring or an oasis in the desert!

How do you keep it algae free in such a direct sunlight?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 12-05-2004, 03:05 PM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Beautiful. Natural materials.

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

Old 12-05-2004, 06:09 PM
joe

Mule deer? What mule deer? I don't see no stinking mule deer.

Joe

Old 12-05-2004, 11:14 PM
Coffee

nice---but you'll find something else in a week. I've had a pond for years
and every year I change something for the better!! Keeps ya busy.
Pat

Old 13-05-2004, 03:07 AM
AZKalEl

Hmm another Arizona ponder it seems. Why so many of us out here in the desert?
Adding our own little oasis I guess.
Looks great! I have to get some pictures up soon.
Old 13-05-2004, 03:07 AM
coati

On Wed, 12 May 2004 05:21:54 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\""
wrote:

You are never done with a pond!

Your pond and yard looks fabulous. & the shot with the mule deer is worth a
million bucks :-)

I just absolutely love the way it blends in with the surroundings, like a
spring or an oasis in the desert!

How do you keep it algae free in such a direct sunlight?

I dunno, been very lucky in this respect. I do get a lot of hair
algae which I harvest and use for composting purposes. I also have
hyacinths growing like crazy too. The fish population seems be
holding steady at about 25 comets and I feed them nothing, so there
is little nutrient flow into the system.

Thanks for the comment that it looks like a spring. That's just what
I was trying for
Old 13-05-2004, 03:09 AM
coati

On Wed, 12 May 2004 09:08:57 -0700, joe wrote:

Mule deer? What mule deer? I don't see no stinking mule deer.

Joe

sorry Joe,
my website got kinda shredded when I blew up my last computer, so some
of the links and most of the java weren't repaired. Direct link to
deer shot is at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~menaxe/po...more_pond.html

Old 13-05-2004, 04:03 AM
Just Me \Koi\

cut down on the coffee! Send the balance of your starbuck coffee gift cards
to me! :-) l
somlol

--
_______________________________________

Old 13-05-2004, 06:05 PM
joe

Oh, those mule deer. That's too cool! Don't you worry about the prancing and
pawing of each little hoof tearing your liner?

Joe

Old 13-05-2004, 06:08 PM
coati

On Thu, 13 May 2004 09:13:44 -0700, joe wrote:

Oh, those mule deer. That's too cool! Don't you worry about the prancing and
pawing of each little hoof tearing your liner?

yesh,
although it hasn't happened yet. I have more issues with the fawns
who haven't learned how to jump over the fence keeping me up at night
when they crash into it. I leave all three gates open, but noooo,
they gotta slam into the section closest to my bedroom window. They
been really quiet this year tho, I wonder if one of my neighbors has
built a better pond . . . . hmmm. . . . can't have that . . I better
start digging again.