Old 13-05-2004, 04:04 AM
SueAndHerZoo

Default Keeping water hyacinths out of skimmers

Just today I put hyacinths in my pond and got to try out my recent
purchase - a netted hoop for confining the hyacinths so they don't go into
the skimmer. Here's a link to the place I bought it.... it's a round,
floating net type of device that you put the hyacinths in and the fish can't
eat them, and there is a hook on the bottom so you can attach a weight and
the floating plants will stay put. Hope this helps.
http://www.naturalsolutionsetc.com/g...ther.htm#cover

Sue

"Remydog" wrote in message
Any suggestions other than -- duh, don't put in any water hyacinths! We

like
them and they're kind of neat floating around.