Old 13-05-2004, 07:03 AM
Peter H

Default Chickweed rampit.

wrote in message
Hello everyone,

I've been cutting my lawn tall(3-3 1/2"), which has done wonders for
preventing dandelions. I know this cause the next two neighbors one
side of me has their yard looking like a dandilion meadow. I still
get a few here and there around the edges of my lawn, but not two bad.
I do have a lot of chickweed and clover. I don't mind the cover too
much, but the chick weed seems to 'displace' the grass. I plan on
using step two of scotts lawn pro annual care. My question, after I
do step two, is there a safe way to get rid of the chickweed if the
step 2 didn't dent it?

thx,

tom

http://www.Intertainia.com