Old 13-05-2004, 10:09 AM
Ack

Default o u t r a g e o u s

:Maiðen oƒ Mayhem: wrote:

(clueluss husbund) posted some gibberish that
sounded something like this, in the royal and somewhat tainted land of
Buh:

(Sir Obi ~ Sigzilla oƒ OOTIKOF)

We only buy five chances, twice a week..

That would be about 10 $ a week. My point is...... if i
send you 10 $ a week for you to invest in more tickets........
then you chances of winning would be doubled.
Hmm....... if i sent you 20 $ a week.... then you chances
of winning would be double that. I dont haave a calculater
but i thank i have figured it out how to beat the system.
Unless this turns out to be illegal to do.... will you be willing
to except my deal.? There is a string attached thou.
I want 2 million when you
win!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take it or leave it Jerky.
HTH-----------------

Alright . . .
W-T-F-? LOL

The only thing that is close to being illegal is MSN letting you have
access to a keyboard.truth

This guy could indeed be Nas-T-PuP's cloned one-balled behinder in the
flesh. The resemblance is uncanny.

you gorgeous little thing, I thought that it was impossible for you to
become any more stupid, but you just keep defying the odds and shedding
those IQ points, don't you Cyndi dear. You're truly astonishing, in a
dogshit kind of way