Old 13-05-2004, 01:02 PM
Mosfunland

Default Lotus questions

Nedra is the expert! I think the 5 gal was way too small. I put two I
salvaged into a huge tub that I originally bought with the lotus. Over the
years it sent out those runners and I redirected them into the pot, because I
had still enough room to do it....and then the last two years it jumped. I
had lotus everywhere....it took over....way over.

This year I emptied the pond, emptied the lotus pot, and saved two reasonable
tubers, that are growing nicely in the pot...but like I said, it is a tub,
filled with clay from below the topsoil. I let the tubers float free until I
had enough energy to pot them up and sink the tub....

Maureen