Old 13-05-2004, 01:03 PM
Glen Able

Default City Gardener

Yes I have tried that. They directed me to TwoFour productions who make
the
show for them. TwoFour directed me to a firm called Mainframe who do

the
graphics for the show but I cannot get their website to work, so I am

stuck
there for the time.

Doesn't bode well for the quality of their software then.
--
Nick Wagg

Most likely the website is hosted by a dedicated company, not by Mainframe.

As for the software used, the majority of production firms doing 3d stuff
now use Maya. Fewer places use SoftImage or 3d Studio Max. All pretty
expensive, in the 10k ballpark for the full licenses, (assuming they have
them