Old 13-05-2004, 02:02 PM
Ignoramus27444

Default How often and how much to water newly planted trees and bushes

In article , Allview wrote:
I just had 2 trees planted last Thursday. The manager of the garden center who
planted them for me said that they need 1" of water per week. He said to stick
a trowel in the outer perimeter of the hole and see if it is dry.

In Ohio we've been having a short but heavy rain every p.m. so I imagine that
is great for trees starting out. I got a service berry and a Sargent
crabapple. I'm very interested in your red currant bush. I'll have to look up
it's requirements.

black and red currants are very good because they contain pectin, so
if you puree them, they become jelly-ilke.

char*p="char*p=%c%s%c;main(){printf(p,34,p,34);}"; main(){printf(p,34,p,34);}
"It's never too late to have a happy childhood."