Old 13-05-2004, 02:05 PM
martin

Default Carole Cline's garden

On Thu, 13 May 2004 12:56:27 +0100, Stan The Man
wrote:

In article , cross
wrote:

I heard that Carole Cline's garden is open for visiting. We are hoping to
visit the area next week but I can't find any information on the web.

Please can anyone let me know if this is true, and also address and opening
times.

Thanks in advance.

Marina
E. Sx

ps. We hope to visit Hill House Nursery too ;-)

Carol Klein's garden is Glebe Cottage in Warkleigh, Devon and according
to this slightly out of date reference, it's open on a couple of
Sundays in March:

http://www.ngs.org.uk/marchgardens2003.htm

If you were searching for "Cline" you wouldn't have got very far.

and if you were thinking of visiting in March 2003 you've missed it,
by 14 months :-)

Find an open garden (maybe!) at http://www.ngs.org.uk/search1.htm

Glebe Cottage is open in 2004 on

06 June 2004 ---- next open day