Old 13-05-2004, 06:12 PM
Nick Wagg

Default City Gardener

"Glen Able" wrote in message

Hmm...careless snipping...attribution incorrect...

Yes I have tried that. They directed me to TwoFour productions who

make
the
show for them. TwoFour directed me to a firm called Mainframe who do

the
graphics for the show but I cannot get their website to work, so I am

stuck
there for the time.

Doesn't bode well for the quality of their software then.
--
Nick Wagg

Most likely the website is hosted by a dedicated company, not by

Mainframe.

That may be true but as a software engineer I would test to destruction
any website that was written for me until the other party got it right.
The same goes for whoever was hosting the site.
--
Nick Wagg