Old 13-05-2004, 07:03 PM
coati

Default Newbie here...

On Thu, 13 May 2004 11:33:14 -0400, "Janet"
wrote:

Mark the pump is indeed listed at Beckett's website. It's actuallly listed
as 4983 gph at 1" lift. I haven't seen it yet, hubby spotted it yesterday
while at Home Depot. Hubby actually subcontracts for HD in the At-Home
Services section and was asking a few questions of a staff member he knows.
Seems HD Canada is moving towards carrying exclusively Beckett pond
products....
Janet in Niagara Falls

My parents found out the hard way about using a cheap pump. Is a
question of you pay me now or pay me later. a $169 pump gets
expensive if you paying $20 or $30 a month in power to drive it. I
suggest you compare watts to gph/head before making a purchase.

And I totally agree with what everyone else says about plants. The
more the merrier.