Old 13-05-2004, 11:03 PM
Roy

Default Does Brush-B-Gone Kill grass? Wild Violets.

On 13 May 2004 13:39:49 GMT, uckoff
(theoneflasehaddock) wrote:

===Subject: Does Brush-B-Gone Kill grass? Wild Violets.
===From: "lbbss"

===Date: 5/13/2004 8:26 AM Central Daylight Time
===I am trying to kill wild violets that are taking over the lawn. The
===instruction mention that it could kill my grass, but other post I read on
===the news groups say it ok to spray on the grass. Anyone tried it before
===on their grass?
===
===
===OMG, wild violets!!!! Get the chemicals out, they might shudder flower.
===
===You're a nut. What sort of moron freaks out over violets in their grass.
===
===I always have said that grass brainwashes people. This is yet more evidence.
===
===Please, tell me, what is so important about grass, that other plants should be
===prevented from being around it?
===
===-
===
===
===
===theoneflasehaddock

No different than dollar weed. A little here and there in the right
places has a good look, however its not long until its all dollar weed
and no more grass....... We have some weeds that do not get over
populated or spread, in the one section of our flower bed and shrubbs
around the house, and to be perfecvtly onest, they look good, but the
wife wants them gone, but I win that argument, so they have been in
the same place for over 10 years.........but she don;t call me a nut
or moron because of what "I" like. Why be such a hard ass on someone
that has his / her own property and wants the violets gone...........I
know folks that plant kudzu, but not me. I don't want it, but you
may........to each his own as long as it does not cost me $$ to
support what they want, all the power to them in what makes them
happy.

Visit my website:
http://www.frugalmachinist.com
I had no input whatsoever.