Old 13-05-2004, 11:15 PM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Default Current list of trades

mariana if you figure out a way to sent that plant you can always reach me
on mail just remove petergoingbananas.
Cheers
Peter

"Boystrup Pb, ann,..." schreef in
bericht ...
Yes I think asking is the bast way.
some people at our sociaty claim that they sent small packages with

orchids
from all over the world. Without papers and often they arive sometimes the
packages are intercepted and confiscated. there is a risk involved so

asking
is probably best. i don't want you to get into trouble or myself for that
matter. if you can, i would be greatfull;
Postage in europe is easy, we are allowed to post any orchid as long as it
stays within the european unien. free movement of goods, kapital and
persons. Basic right in the european union. I could take a plane to

denmark
and buy a handfull of orchids and just cary them as handluckage on the

plane
back. I only need proof of perchase or possession. So when they are a

gift,
the previous owner just has to right a peace of paper stating that he has
giving me the plants.
Cheers
peter

"GrlIntrpted" schreef in bericht
.net...
Peter I would send it to you if you told me how . I have no clue how

send it to Europe. Anyone? Should I just walk into the local post

office
and ask?

Mariana

"Boystrup Pb, ann,..." wrote in
message ...
I would realy be interested in the BL morning glory. I've been looking

for
it here in europe and have'nt found it. My backup plan was to make it

myself
since I have both parents just one probleme neither parent wants to

bloom.
Would it be possible and if so how and how much
Cheers
Peter

"GrlIntrpted" schreef in bericht
.net...
I'm doing some major spring cleaning and put these on my trade list,

need
make room for other more exciting orchids . I am looking

primarily
for
Phal species. Drop me a line if there is anything that interests you

on
the
list below:

Bl Morning Glory Mature division of many p/b''s previously bloomed
several
times. Kawomoto Orchids
Blc Crowfield 'Mendenhall" Mature previously bloomed well

established
in
5" plastic pot plant. Many p/b's
Blc Goldenzelle 'Sandra' x self BS Plant. About 8 P/b's well

established.
With proper care should bloom in the next blooming season
Blc Momilani Rainbow 'Gypsy x Slc Sutters Creek 'Gold County'

Previously
bloomed mature plant. Fragrant lots of ruffles
Bllra Peggy Ruth Carpenter 'Morning Joy' Previously bloomed mature

plant.
Stunning flowers, enormous, about 8" in size
Dendrochilum glumaceum previously bloomed mature plant 12 p/b in a
plastic pot.
Enc cochleata previously bloomed, well established orchid currently

in
bloom. J&L Orchids
Mtdm Pupukea Sunset 'Waiomao' (White) very fragrant during the

afternoon
especially when the sun hits it. Brown yellow medium sized flower.
Previously bloomed.
Oncidum Twinkle Fantasy mature division of too many to count well
established, fragrant orchid. Sweet chocolatey scent. Very

fragrant
during the afternoon especially when
the sun hits it. White yellow small sized flowers that come in by

the
hundreds and last for months. Previously bloomed.
Mtssa Royal Robe x Brs rex 7" spider like flowers, last bloom 8-7.5"

flowers.
Paph Dr. Calsow Impressive size green paphiopedilum. Two growths
previously
bloomed mature plant. Gorgeous leaves
Paph Dragon Blood x Kevins WineNice dark Paph. Blooming size,

gorgeous
leaves
Paph Pinocchio Previously bloomed mature plant. Two growths. Stayed

in
bloom for me for almost 9 months. Gorgeous pouch!
Paph Puppentanz Blooming size 20" leaf span Antec labs
Paph St. Swithin1 growth 28" leaf span.
Paph sukhakulii x Tuxedo Junction 'Catatonk' HCC/AOS Blooming size

orchid.
Gorgeous, Antec labs
Paph Magic Lantern Growths, previously bloomed.

Best regards,
Mariana

Contact me directly at Grdengrl at optonline dot net