Old 13-05-2004, 11:25 PM
Kay Easton

Default Identify soil type for wildflower meadow?

In article , [H]omer
writes

b) But best suggestion is to phone them and seek their advice. They know
what they've put in the mixes!

Yup, I'll do that.

If you get to the 'growers manual' page you'll find this offer -
"While you are browsing between the Corn poppies and Primroses, learning
how to attract butterflies, why not get a real start and fill in the
following online form, provide details of your project, site or garden's
growing conditions and tell use about your situation and we will suggest
a seed mixture to suit your needs: Fill in a form to send us your Pre-
Sowing Details and we will reply with a quotation"

What is the site? I'd be interested in seeing what they have too.

Since you've asked for the link to a commercial site ...:

http://www.allgowild.com/dbn_trade_c...pricelists.htm

That's a nice site, with a lot of helpful information in it. Thanks! I
haven't had time for a good look yet, but there seems to be an awful lot
of information on preparation and maintenance. I found the 'growing
wildflower meadows in public places' very relevant to out work looking
after and urban wildlife park.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: