Old 14-05-2004, 03:07 PM
Penelope Periwinkle

Default pepper problem

In our last fun filled episode, 12 May 2004 20:39:33 -0700,
(C.A. Brice) proclaimed:

I recently planted some pepper seedlings and the new growth is coming
out all "crinkly" looking....see a photo at

http://home.earthlink.net/~cabrice/pepper.html

It looks as though you have some sort of sucking insect. Check
for aphids or whiteflies. Spraying with a soap solution would
take care of the immediate problem, but you might want to look
into some ladybugs or lacewings to control the pest populations.

Here's a nice site for diagnosising problems:
http://www.fiery-foods.com/dave/pests1.asp

Penelope

"ElissaAnn"