Old 14-05-2004, 08:04 PM
Ann in Houston

Default snake id - clear pic

Hi, I have to confess that I am not faithful to rec.ponds. I also read
gardenweb, but those who saw my post on the plant swap thread already know
this. Anyway, one of the readers there took these pics of two snakes in her
filter. She hasn't seen them since the day she snapped the pics, but is
still curious. I told her I would ask you guys and she liked the idea. She
originally posted this on the gallery page of the ponds forum. Here are
the links.

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/...9122117793.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~c.monetta/sn1.jpg

Unusual pictures, I think you'll agree. Also kudos to her brave DH for
lifting the filter lid after she dropped it, so she could give this pair
their fifteen minutes of fame. See what y'all think.