Old 14-05-2004, 09:03 PM
scott.

Default Photos

"Susan H. Simko" wrote in message
I finally admitted to myself that I will never get my website finished.
After working with this stuff all day long, I have no desire to go
home and start working on my own site. Oh well.

Instead, I finally sigend up for a webshots ID and put some photos
there. That's as good as it's going to get, I suspect. Some rose
shots, some pond shots, and some gardens in general shots that I will be
working to add to in the next few days. *smile* Most of the photos
there are from one or the other of my two digital cameras but I will be
adding some better images that I scanned from my 35mm.

http://community.webshots.com/user/shsimko

Susan (posting to three groups but only 'cause those are the ones I ahng
out on *smile*)
shsimko[@]duke[.]edu

Was that you with the fishing pole?