Old 13-05-2004, 07:04 PM
Susan H. Simko

Default Photos

I finally admitted to myself that I will never get my website finished.
After working with this stuff all day long, I have no desire to go
home and start working on my own site. Oh well.

Instead, I finally sigend up for a webshots ID and put some photos
there. That's as good as it's going to get, I suspect. Some rose
shots, some pond shots, and some gardens in general shots that I will be
working to add to in the next few days. *smile* Most of the photos
there are from one or the other of my two digital cameras but I will be
adding some better images that I scanned from my 35mm.

http://community.webshots.com/user/shsimko

Susan (posting to three groups but only 'cause those are the ones I ahng
out on *smile*)
shsimko[@]duke[.]edu

Old 13-05-2004, 11:21 PM
Nedra

You have a lovely pond, Susan. Love the pics - especially of
the cats!

Nedra in Missouri
Zone 6

Old 14-05-2004, 04:10 PM
Cindy Huffman

"Susan H. Simko" wrote in news:c80a9d$9of$1
@gargoyle.oit.duke.edu:

I finally admitted to myself that I will never get my website finished.
After working with this stuff all day long, I have no desire to go
home and start working on my own site. Oh well.

Instead, I finally sigend up for a webshots ID and put some photos
there. That's as good as it's going to get, I suspect. Some rose
shots, some pond shots, and some gardens in general shots that I will be
working to add to in the next few days. *smile* Most of the photos
there are from one or the other of my two digital cameras but I will be
adding some better images that I scanned from my 35mm.

http://community.webshots.com/user/shsimko

Susan (posting to three groups but only 'cause those are the ones I ahng
out on *smile*)
shsimko[@]duke[.]edu

Great pictures! The pets are adorable too. Sorry to hear about Pink and
Brain...our Sugar (dog) crossed the rainbow bridge last year.

The picture of the purple flowers (slide 31 of the Garden photos), at least
the lavender ones in the back are scabiosas AKA Pincushion flowers. It
looks like you have the butterfly blue version, which is what I have. They
make great cut flowers and a butterfly attracter!

Thanks for sharing,

--

Cindy
Lose 'your attitude' to reply
Old 14-05-2004, 09:03 PM
scott.

"Susan H. Simko" wrote in message
I finally admitted to myself that I will never get my website finished.
After working with this stuff all day long, I have no desire to go
home and start working on my own site. Oh well.

Instead, I finally sigend up for a webshots ID and put some photos
there. That's as good as it's going to get, I suspect. Some rose
shots, some pond shots, and some gardens in general shots that I will be
working to add to in the next few days. *smile* Most of the photos
there are from one or the other of my two digital cameras but I will be
adding some better images that I scanned from my 35mm.

http://community.webshots.com/user/shsimko

Susan (posting to three groups but only 'cause those are the ones I ahng
out on *smile*)
shsimko[@]duke[.]edu

Was that you with the fishing pole?

Rose photos Geoff Bryant Roses 0 25-10-2003 09:02 PM
Botanical gardens photos (Was Rachel Corrie- PA staged photos) Hane Edible Gardening 0 25-03-2003 03:32 PM
find photos free of roses Marco Mazza Roses 1 01-02-2003 03:45 PM
New photos of species orchids online! Eric Hunt Orchids 1 28-01-2003 04:17 PM
links to good photos? Ivan Gregov Permaculture 8 28-10-2002 11:25 PM