Old 14-05-2004, 11:04 PM
Newbie Bill

Default Lotus questions

You're so right. Those pics are amazing. That's my inference. I hate to
lose any of my tubers untill I see what other lilies I can live without.
Thanxx for your response.
Have Fun!!
Bill

"Mosfunland" wrote in message
Hi Bill,

I let my two tubers float for a couple weeks before I tubbed them up. I

had
floaters the year I tried to pull the excess tubers out (not wanting to

waste
anything....) I finally threw them out, I had way more lotus than my

little
700g puddle could handle.

The ones floating freely, got long and lanky, and I don't think I would

have
been able to pot them due to their longitudinal growth. I bought tubs at

the
dollar store big things, put some holes in the bottom, potted up a couple
smaller tubers and gave them to friends.

I love the lotus leaves. Especially the rain running off them. Once I

saw
Nedra's pictures I knew I had to have a lotus. I only regretted it when

it ran
free and took over.

Maureen