Old 14-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Spiders!!

"gary davis" wrote in message
On 5/8/04 2:39 PM, in article ,

"Franz
Heymann" wrote:

"Moo" wrote in message
Hello,

I recently moved into a new property and begun work on the

garden.
At the
bottom there was huge unsightly compost heap which we promptly

disposed of.
Living in the compost heap was a whole load of spiders, quite a

few
have
disappeared but there are loads and loads living in the lawn

(they
were in
the lawn to start with aswell as the compost heap). I hate

spiders,
especially when there are so many of them, is there anything I

can
do to get
rid of them? I want my girlfriend to be able to sunbathe on the

lawn
without fear of twenty spiders running across her legs every few

minutes (I
exaggerate not!).

I wonder what pests you are harbouring in the garden which have
resulted in such an explosion of spiders to live off them.

Franz

Well, Franz you do pop everywhere with words of encouragement.
She recently moved in...how would she know anything about stuff

like
that?

I did not suggest that she klnew the answer. I said "I wonder....."
I still wonder what pests she harboured which brought about such an
explosion in the spider polulation.

And you already know she has nothing to fear.

I never suggested anything to the contrary.

Why would you ask such a question?

Because it might be an interesting problem to ponder on.

Especially at your age?

Franz